Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quotable Quotes - Actions Speak Louder Than Words

People make mistakes either they are aware of it or not. Sometimes it takes a lot of time and courage to admit it but in the end, still the truth will prevail. As humans, we  don't want our reputation and dignity to be degraded.. The quotes that I'm going to share today will reflect on life experiences that once made us weak, unworthy, unfaithfully loved, and disrespected. Hope this will serve as reminders for those who caused so much pain and hurt to some people.


Relationships are like investments if it doesn't grow and bring you profit then dump it before it takes you down.
I'll have to agree on this one. If you think you've invested enough for the one you've chosen to love and still getting no response at all then it's time to let go. You're just wasting your time. It's worth to invest on the person who truly deserves it. Be wise!

You're trying to gain my trust, but talking is not enough. Actions speak louder than words. You gotta show me something.
Definitely. This is what this post is all about. Remind yourself that words mean really nothing if you are not receiving any actions at all. Listen and at the same time observe.

You can say you love me, but until you prove it, your words mean nothing to me.
Exactly, never be satisfied with flowery words as those will just make you being used and taken for granted. Make him prove every word he utters.

Guys: a woman can be with any man in the world, But yet she chose you. Don't take her for granted.
I bet those guys don't deserve to be treated fairly and most of all don't deserve to be loved and respected. Stay away from these kind of guys.

Call me old fashioned, but I actually take relationships seriously.
Of course, if the guy isn't serious to you and to your relationship then leave him alone. Make him realize what's the feeling of being taken for granted.

I want to be the girl your ex will hate, your mom will love, and the one you're never going to forget.
Hmmm, if the guy truly and faithfully loves you then above statement will be guaranteed completely.

I respect people who are honest from the start, not cowards who hide behind lies and deceit.
And sometimes, you have to make an action first before lies will be revealed. Sucks!

GUYS: DON'T keep her waiting just because you know she will.
I bet some guys are blind enough before they realize that they have kept us waiting for them. So true!

I’m a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I dream big. And when I say I love you, I’m not lying.
Absolutely, it's just so hurting that some guys need to tell different girls. I mean, do they really know the meaning of "I love you"...?

GUYS: when you cheat on a good woman, you basically cheat yourself out of something REAL.
Once a cheater, always a cheater. UGLY BUT TRUTH!

Don't have a double standard...treat your partner the way you want them to treat you!

Unfortunately, some girls are more emotionally abused in their relationship.Sad :-(

A relationship based on lies will never flourish.
Never and will never be blessed.

4 comments:

  1. I agree ay naku I can relate so much..I filed divorce because my kids and I were physically hurt and ALL of the above that you have said sis..

    to add up : "It is not what you say it's how you say it".

    hay life sis..everyone of us has a story to tell..but life goes on and whatever we will do life goes on and we should be willing to move on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. I like this dai "Once a cheater, always a cheater. UGLY BUT TRUTH!" I remember the movie The Ugly Truth hehe. I'm glad knwoing that I've been through heartaches, I now know the feeling of being hurt and it SUCKED. haha!! This is part of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sie, I really appreciate your time dropping comments to every posts I make. Thank you so much and you're right that life goes on. hehe we just have to learn from daily life lessons and trials for us to grow more and be strong enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chang2x..hehehe thanks for your comment. Basta dai cha, be strong lang cause being in a relationship (esp. LDR) means daghan jud trials. Let's not expect that much and when trials come, PRAYING is the best weapon.

    ReplyDelete